Home Improvement--General/grout problem

I forgot to wipe out a very long line of grout when re grouting in the backyard.  It got really hard...

Is there any good way of removing this hard grout from the slates?

Thank you very much,   Gabe

Hi Gabe, this is not my area of expertise but here is my suggestion.  Muriatic acid is used to clean rock, brick, stone, etc., it might be all you need.  It is available at Home Depot, Lowes; just ask at the pro desk if it is the right thing to use.  They will know I'm sure.  

Home Improvement--General

Len Kroll

I can provide advice on the proper design, construction, maintenance, restoration, preservation, cleaning and waterproofing of log homes. Questions concerning proper cleaning, sealing, staining and waterproofing are within my area of expertise. My expertise includes new construction and existing log structures. Chinking application or restoration, log replacement and repair are also in my area of expertise.

40 years experience in the log home and construction industries, 10 years in specialty contracting, 30 years in the log home field. We have designed, produced, supplied and built over 3,000 log homes and restored/repaired over 600 log homes. See more information at our web site: www.woodhouseloghomes.com.

Authored a monthly column expressing the Vice President and General Manager's "Observations and Insights" distributed to 300 employees and management.

BS degree in accounting, University of Illinois, 1963. Master of Business Administration degree, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. Numerous relevant seminars including an intense two week business administration seminar, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business, 1978. National Home Builders Association Graduate Builders education program.

National Honor Society Student, Illinois State Academic Scholarship, Dean's List.

References on request