Home Improvement--General/Project

Question
Good day, my name is Ethan Andow, and I am contacting you today to ask if you would be willing to assist me with tips, and help regarding a project that I am conducting for my engineering course at my high school. I am building a prototype, and this prototype is called "The Life Saving Ladder Belt." I have brainstormed and critiqued this idea all year to make sure that it will turn out the best at our senior symposium at the end of April. Would you be willing to help me with tips on how I should build it? If you choose to accept I will give you more in depth information regarding what my project consists of. You can contact my instructor at  to confirm that I really am conducting this project. Thank you.

Answer
Ethan, I'd be happy to help you if I can, but I need to know more to determine if I can be of any help.  you didn't give contact info for your instructor.

Len Kroll
Wood House Log Homes LLC
8346 Nubbin Ridge Rd.
Knoxville, TN 37923
865-315-5450
len@woodhouseloghomes.com

Home Improvement--General

Len Kroll