Home Inspection/Give Home inspection report to seller?

Question
I hire a home inspector for a home, but the loan didn't fall through
So i had to cancel the purchase agreement,
Now the listing agent ask me to provide a copy of the home inspection report for their"broker" file even though
The sale was cancel, she said that I have to per the purchase agreement 10b
Am I require to even though the purchase agreement was cancel?
Do they have the right not to sign off on the release of deposit form for this reason?
Thank you in advance for your answer

Answer
You will need a real estate attorney to give you the exact answer on this. Your report may also be considered the property of the inspector who probably had you sign an agreement that had something in it about sending the report to others. My guess is that you should get your deposit back if the loan did not go through and the inspection report has nothing to do with any of that.
Realtor's should not be handing out old inspection reports to future buyers since the report reflects the house condition as only a snapshot in time.  

Home Inspection

Bruce A. King