Home Recording/recording on paper strips

Sir:  I am working on making a recording on paper strips that can be made into a music box and put inside a doll. I know where to purchase the strips etc but my question is how do I record my music onto the paper strips.  If this is not the correct site to get this information could you please direct me to the proper site.  Thanks

I'm sorry, but this is something I have never dealt with. Maybe if you talked to someone who makes music boxes, they could help you.  I'v never heard of paper tape to record on.  I will do some research on this and let you know if I get anywhere.  Lar

Home Recording

Larry A. Staffen

I worked in Hollywood Ca. for 17 years as a recording engineer/musician. My forte is in analog recording (such as tape editing, bias, record/repro alignment, multi-track, mixing, so much more). As a musician, I also played guitar, keyboards, vocals, music arranging and occasional trumpet. I was quite busy! But due to health problems... here I am! I can respond in one to two days. Care to all, Larry

See above

Cup-a-music, ascap for a Chubby Checker song, '82

2 years associates degree in music, 2 years engineering school Sherwood Oaks experiamental college.

Credits: Lionel Richie, Donna Summer, James Ingram, Burt Bacharach, Delaney Bramlett, Marvin Hamlisch, Edwin Starr, Bill Conti, Franco Zeffirelli (film director)more.