Home Recording/Recording Equipment


Terenzio (Tip@Top) studios wrote at 2013-01-05 03:17:21
What's up lee. The answere to all your problems is called "pro tools" its a recording interface system (analog and digital), recognized world wide and a used buy all producers. Whethere it be rock or rap this system has it all. I use it for my studio, I produce dance, rap and all forms of "rock" its a little costly with hardware and plugins but if you are using cubase then "pro tools" is right up your ally.

Home Recording

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Larry A. Staffen


I worked in Hollywood Ca. for 17 years as a recording engineer/musician. My forte is in analog recording (such as tape editing, bias, record/repro alignment, multi-track, mixing, so much more). As a musician, I also played guitar, keyboards, vocals, music arranging and occasional trumpet. I was quite busy! But due to health problems... here I am! I can respond in one to two days. Care to all, Larry


See above

Cup-a-music, ascap for a Chubby Checker song, '82

2 years associates degree in music, 2 years engineering school Sherwood Oaks experiamental college.

Awards and Honors
Credits: Lionel Richie, Donna Summer, James Ingram, Burt Bacharach, Delaney Bramlett, Marvin Hamlisch, Edwin Starr, Bill Conti, Franco Zeffirelli (film director)more.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]