Home Theater/LG BD550 + YAMAHA HTR-2064

Question
Hello,

I recently bought LG BD550 + Yamaha HT2064 + VU 40"LCD, they are all coneected with HDMI in/out.
Whenever I play any 5.1BlueRay disc I dont feel it give me 5.1 out.
Please help by setting up LG and Yamah :

A. LG BD550 : Available option to setup sound in player.

1. HDMI (Select anyone) : a. PCM Stereo
         b. PCM Multi-Ch
         c. DTS Re-Encode
         d. Primary Pass-thru
2. Digital Output (Select anyone) : a. PCM Stereo
         b. DTS Re-Encode
         c. Primary Pass-Thru

Please help to setup the above options to get 5.1 Channel

Many thanks,
Sandeep S.

Answer
Hello,
HDMI IS THE ONLY INTERFACE THAT IF CONNECTED TO THE DEVICES HAVING INPUT OR OUTPUT SHOULD GIVE YOU  HD AUDIO AND HD VIDEO.
IF YOU ARE NOT DATISFIED WITH HDMI YOU CAN USE OPTICAL CABLE AND CONNECT YOUR  REVEIVER TO YOUR BLUE RAY. THIS GIVES YOU AN OPTION TO CHECK THE DIFFERENCE  BETWEEN HDMI AND OPTICAL. IN MY OPINION IF HDMI DOES NOT DONIT FOR YOU. OPTICAL WILL!!!

Thanks

Home Theater

M A Khan