Home Theater/in wall speakers

Dear MAK, I have a home theater system with a Klipsch Quintet SL 5 PK. They are very nice, but now that I have moved them to my new room, they are too big and out of place. I want to replace the LCR and the satellite speakers with in-wall mounted speakers. I am not an audiophile by any means. The Navy made sure of that when the noise of an operating nuclear power plant fried my mid range. Just about anything will do, but I do have some standards. I want to keep the cost under $1000 and I want the cover grills to be white or ivory. I have included some information on my speakers below:

Power handling: 3 left-center-right (LCR) and 2 satellites 50 watts (200 watts peak)
Impedance: 8 ohms

LCR tweeter: 0.75" aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 80x80 square Tractrix Horn

Satellite tweeter: 0.75" aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90x40 Tractrix Horn

LCR woofers: dual 3.5" high-output, satellite woofers: 3.5" woofer

LCR crossover frequency: 2600Hz, satellite crossover frequency: 2800Hz

LCR frequency response: 80Hz - 23kHz (+/- 3dB), satellite frequency response: 120Hz - 23kHz (+/- 3dB)

LCR cabinet design: bass reflex via dual front-firing ports, satellite cabinet design: bass reflex via rear-firing port

Magnet shielding: yes (all speakers)

I welcome any and all recommendations, Sincerely, Dick Schlueter

Dear Richard,
I am so sorry to hear about your midrange hearing problems.
I have a question, have you been to either NEX OR MCX and heard a demo or chosen any speakers you like?
There are very many in wall or ceiling speakers to choose from. I suggest you choose couple of the speakers you like and let me know. We can start there.
Thanks and have a great day!

Home Theater

M A Khan

Any question regarding Home Theater Systems. What to buy? How to do the hookup and troubleshoot. (Only surround sound hook up please) Please note that I am not a technician. I do not do projectors.I also do not make suggestions on what to buy. When sending me questions, please make sure you provide me with as much information on your equipment as possible. I would like to know on each equipment you are connecting, if you have HDMI, Optical and or Digital Coaxial ports and how many. Do not forget to include make and model of your equipment......Thanks

Retail Manager of Electronics

BBA and MCSE. Retail of electronics, computers and software.