Home Theater/home theater connection to bluray dvd

Question
How do I connect Sony surround sound home theater system dav-dx150 to a phillips bluray bhp2285. Currently, I have the bluray hdmi cable connected to my Sony grand wega tv as home theater system do not have an hdmi port

Answer
Hello,
The best way to connect your DVD Player to your sony receiver is by either optical cable or digital. Digital is an orange color plug on the back of your receiver and DVD Player.
For optical connection you are required to have an optical cable. For digital you need a RCA Cable. RCA Czble is any cable you use for an audio video cable.

Thanks.  

Home Theater

M A Khan