Home Theater/BOSE ps28 subwoofer

Question
hello,
i have a BOSE ps28 subwoofer and want to connect to ONKYO receiver model no. TX-NR609... pls advise if this is doable... appreciate your kind advise on the details on what to do if doable... thanks, joseph...

Answer
Am I correct in assuming the ps28 is part of a separate system? A Bose life size product?

If so it doesn't look like it would easily done with out going through the life size product fist.

I recomend getting a separate powered amp to work with the sub output of the onkyo,I'm partial to klipsh brand speakers but  other brands such as JBL and or even a Bose powered amp are on par.

-Greg  

Home Theater

SpotOnElectronics