Home Theater/BOSE ps28 subwoofer

i have a BOSE ps28 subwoofer and want to connect to ONKYO receiver model no. TX-NR609... pls advise if this is doable... appreciate your kind advise on the details on what to do if doable... thanks, joseph...

Am I correct in assuming the ps28 is part of a separate system? A Bose life size product?

If so it doesn't look like it would easily done with out going through the life size product fist.

I recomend getting a separate powered amp to work with the sub output of the onkyo,I'm partial to klipsh brand speakers but  other brands such as JBL and or even a Bose powered amp are on par.

Home Theater

I am the owner and operator of an YouTube channel SpotOnElectronics that specifies in electronics.I am a CTS certified Audio Visual technician I have been in the A/V field for about 6 years now. I build and troubleshoot high end video and audio equipment in a corporate and home setting. I have experience in Video telecommunication, a deep understanding of audio, presentation/home theater systems and control systems. I studied and graduated from a technical college and majored in electronics. My knowledge of electronics is just as deep as that of the A/V field

I am a CTS ( certified technician and have been in the industry for about 6 years. I graduated from New England Technical Institute in 2003.

Graduated from New England Technical Institute in 2003 CTS 2007 extron, crestron, biamp,clearone training and certifications