Home Theater/BOSE ps28 subwoofer

joseph wrote at 2015-01-02 12:08:01
hello GREG,

thank you for your reply... yes this is part of BOSE life style,..

and i think your right , going to lifestyle head unit is the most appropriate....

thanks for your time.....

Home Theater

I am the owner and operator of an YouTube channel SpotOnElectronics that specifies in electronics.I am a CTS certified Audio Visual technician I have been in the A/V field for about 6 years now. I build and troubleshoot high end video and audio equipment in a corporate and home setting. I have experience in Video telecommunication, a deep understanding of audio, presentation/home theater systems and control systems. I studied and graduated from a technical college and majored in electronics. My knowledge of electronics is just as deep as that of the A/V field

I am a CTS ( certified technician and have been in the industry for about 6 years. I graduated from New England Technical Institute in 2003.

Graduated from New England Technical Institute in 2003 CTS 2007 extron, crestron, biamp,clearone training and certifications