Home Theater/Sony TV / Samsung Home Cinema / Sky satellite box

Question
Samsung Home Cinema
Samsung Home Cinema  
Sony TV
Sony TV  
QUESTION: M A Khan
Subject:    Sony Bravia TV sound to Samsung HT-X30 via Sky satellite HD box
Question:    There is still no follow-up button available so I trust this is an acceptable way to correspond.  I have attached images with explanations of the back of the TV, the Home Cinema and the Satellite (cable) box.  I will send another message with the third image

ANSWER: So you have optical out of Satellite receiver and optical in on your home theater.
They two should be connected together.
Thanks.

QUESTION: I'm sorry Mr Khan but I do not understand your point. I have one optical cable which runs from the Out socket of my satellite box ('J' on the diagram) to the In socket ('G' on the diagram) of my home theatre. In other words the satellite box and the home theatre are connected together by one optical cable.

Thanks

Answer
If your satellite receiver's optical port is working and you could see the red light then problem lies with home theater's optical port.
It's hard to test if you do not have an optical receiver port to test the satellite's out port.

That's the best I can do.  

Thanks

Home Theater

M A Khan