Home Theater/JBL WR2.4 wireless earphone to Mitsibushi HDTV projection tv

please help...I am trying to hook up JBL WR2.4 wireless headphone to a Mitsubishi 1080 series HDTV.

Hello Elisa,
Since you did not provide me with any information on your Mitsubishi TV.
This is what I suggest,
Check if you have RCA audio out  on your TV, please connect RCA Cables that came with your headphones to your TV.  The other end of the cable please connect to the headphones.  

It should work.

Home Theater

M A Khan

Any question regarding Home Theater Systems. What to buy? How to do the hookup and troubleshoot. (Only surround sound hook up please) Please note that I am not a technician. I do not do projectors.I also do not make suggestions on what to buy. When sending me questions, please make sure you provide me with as much information on your equipment as possible. I would like to know on each equipment you are connecting, if you have HDMI, Optical and or Digital Coaxial ports and how many. Do not forget to include make and model of your equipment......Thanks

Retail Manager of Electronics

BBA and MCSE. Retail of electronics, computers and software.