Home Theater/Portable 3D DVD player

I donít suppose you know of a portable 3D DVD or blueray player that plays stereoscopic video on the screen? I have been experimenting with 3D files and want to test results. And if it plays .ISO files all the better.

I can't say that I'm aware of any portable "laptop style" (or "clamshell style") 3D Blu-ray players, however Sony has offered a range of 3D-compatible head-mounted displays that support 3D for some time, such as this one: however it does not include the actual Blu-ray player or what-have-you (but if you have a laptop that can do 3D output it would probably work quite well as a mobile solution, as long as there's a common interface option betwixt the two of them, and you have appropriate playback software/media on the computer, and the computer meets the performance requirements associated with 3D playback).

Home Theater

Questions regarding HTPC integration to home theaters, and general purchasing advice regarding home theater and audio systems, including headphones. Please no car audio or over the top PA systems.

General enthusiast, ~10 years as an audio and electronics hobbyist

Engineering student, various DIY experiences, personal hobby