Home Theater/Remote?

QUESTION: My Wife gets very confused with several remotes to operate home theater equipment. We have recently cut the cord and no more Uverse TV. We are using antenna and Roku with SlingTV app. She gets confused when changing between TV Inputs and the volume from the receiver.Can you help her with the confusion?
TV Sony Bravia KDL-52XBR3
Receiver Sony STR-DHR550

This is a very difficult question to answer. I however, resolved the same problem with a Logitech Harmony remote. Remote needs programming. You should have a computer and Internet. If you do, you can do it easily. Just follow instructions that come with the remote.

QUESTION: Which model number

Logitech remotes are expensive, the best model I researched for your needs will be model 350. With the ability to control up to 8 devices, this Logitech Harmony 350 915-000230 universal remote simplifies operation of your TV, cable/satellite box, DVR, Blu-ray Disc player and other home entertainment components.
Available at Best Buy.

Home Theater

M A Khan

Any question regarding Home Theater Systems. What to buy? How to do the hookup and troubleshoot. (Only surround sound hook up please) Please note that I am not a technician. I do not do projectors.I also do not make suggestions on what to buy. When sending me questions, please make sure you provide me with as much information on your equipment as possible. I would like to know on each equipment you are connecting, if you have HDMI, Optical and or Digital Coaxial ports and how many. Do not forget to include make and model of your equipment......Thanks

Retail Manager of Electronics

BBA and MCSE. Retail of electronics, computers and software.