Home Theater/Surround sound

How can I hook up my KOSS model KS5190 surround sound system to my tv LG PLASMA TV model 50T350-UD. I GET SOUND OUT OF THE RADIO AND DVD BUT NOT FROM MY TV. THE TV HAS optical digital audio out, audio in (RGB/DVI), AV IN 1 video, COMPONENT IN, AV IN 2, HDMI IN 3 and the koss has audio in, rec out, optical in.

Hello Julian,
The best audio connection between TV and Koss System is optical.  If you have an optical cable. You can connect  TV optical out to Koss Optical in.  When you connect the optical cable, connect TV side first and observe and see if you have a red light visible on the other end of the cable. If it is TV's optical is on and working. If not, you may have to go in the TV menu and turn optical on.
Then connect the other side of the cable to Koss.

Home Theater

M A Khan

Any question regarding Home Theater Systems. What to buy? How to do the hookup and troubleshoot. (Only surround sound hook up please) Please note that I am not a technician. I do not do projectors.I also do not make suggestions on what to buy. When sending me questions, please make sure you provide me with as much information on your equipment as possible. I would like to know on each equipment you are connecting, if you have HDMI, Optical and or Digital Coaxial ports and how many. Do not forget to include make and model of your equipment......Thanks

Retail Manager of Electronics

BBA and MCSE. Retail of electronics, computers and software.