Homeopathy/Severe Obsessive-Compulsive disorder (OCD)

maria wrote at 2008-10-01 12:03:22
Some of his symptoms seem to be the same as Candida overgrowth or Gluten allergy. They could be both.

Sun wrote at 2015-01-21 13:08:03
Please contact homeopathic doctor Dr. B. Bhattacharjee in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

His phone numbers are: 01718-452145 and 01914-213592

His email:

He can cure any disease.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.