Homeopathy/Plantar Fasciitis/ Heel Spur

Happy camper wrote at 2015-08-23 19:08:46
I was plagued by same foot problems. The pain was excruciating, I was advised to take a mix remedy with Hekla Lava, magnesium and Arnica. It was advised to take the remedy 3 times per day for 6 weeks, go off for one and back on for 6 weeks until the symptoms disappeared. After 2 months they disappeared and I did not have a recurrence for 6 years. I repeated the program and have been heel spur pain free for several years again.

Relieved and Happy camper :-)

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.