DR PRIYANKA JADHAV wrote at 2010-04-22 06:09:27

myself Dr priyanka.i am treating a similar case like yours,homeopathy can take care of your symptoms and ease your suffering,like pain and bleeding can be reduced ,i agree to the information given by the previous doctor

my advice will be take medicine during ur menstrual cycle which will reduce pain medicines like sabina kreosotum,helonias have given good results [do not try medicines on yourself,to be taken only after doctor examines you]

Neha wrote at 2013-07-01 07:41:06

I am 25 yrs old & also have same condition with severe pain & suffering. I also tried homeopathy, aurveda and progesterone pills but none of these is effective for more than 1-2 months. My present gynae told that there is no permanent cure to the problem except hysterectomy. I found on internet many other solutions like MRgFUS, Osada procedure, Uterine Artery Embolization which also increase fertilization. Could you please suggest if any of these are effective? or available in India and where?

Thanks for your support

Best Regards

Neha Agarwal

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.