Homeopathy/azoospermia: testicular failure

drwaheed wrote at 2015-01-11 16:49:22
Tuberculinum 1M single dose Sunday only and X-Ray 1M next Sunday alternatively and report after 2 month

Fruther detail

Drwaheed Ahmad wrote at 2016-05-22 02:32:20
Dear do not Take Bacillinum just take Tuberculinum 1M single dose every Sunday 2 to 3 dose enough. and Take Tab Testis 3x 2tablet after meal And see result With the help of God Within 2 month,s

Drwaheed Ahmad  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.