Homeopathy/Allergic rhinitis and post nasal drip

Question
QUESTION: Dear sir i am suffering from allergic rhinitis and chronic post nasal drip (catarrh)and have been used many allopathic medicines but nothing helped. pls give me name of homeopathic medicines for treating allergic rhinitis and post nasal drip, and it's potencies and how many time in a day should be use. Is allergic rhinitis curable in homeopathic.

ANSWER: Dear Zafar,
         Most allergies respond better to homeopathic treatment as compared to other systems of medicine. It would have been better if you had given me more information about your symptoms so that I could prescribe more accurately for you. On the basis of just the diagnosis, I will have to recommend only specific remedies for you. I suggest that you take Sabadilla 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Thank you.

QUESTION: Dear Sir

i asked the above question few months ago, the post nasal drip and allergic rhinitis started from seven years, i have no sneezing, no runny nose, only feel post nasal drip and chronic catarrh in throat and sometimes in chest. in july 2010 i visited a homeopath doctor who prescribed me allium cepa 200c , teucrium marum verum 30 C, lemna minor and teucrium in mother tincture for apply in nose and ignatia amara 1 M for depression and emotional shock. but still i have no improvement, and my doctor say improvement will be show in near future,  pls advice

Regards
Zafar Iqbal

Answer
Dear Zafar,
         I beg to differ. Homeopathic medicines show improvement within a few days and not 'in the future.' If these remedies haven't helped you, it is simply because they were not chosen homeopathically. If you only have post nasal drip along with chronic catarrhal inflammation in the throat, I suggest that you try Rumex crispus 200C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri