Homeopathy/penile secretion

Friend wrote at 2014-01-08 16:03:27
If your problem started more critical after taking homeo remedies than take antidotes for them as Ambra gresia for Staphasagria-200 and camphor for staph-30, aconite for sulphur-30, coffea for acid phos-30 as so on than report me. Don't take to much doses of camphor and don't take coffea with camphor. Than report me.  

Friend wrote at 2014-01-08 16:40:52
And For antidoting lyco-200 take causticum. So first 2 doses of causticum-30 than 2 doses aconite than 2 doses Ambra-200 than coffea. Give at lest 15 days gap between two medicines.Than report me.  

Friend wrote at 2014-01-08 16:41:07

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri