Homeopathy/Anger management

QUESTION: Hello Sir,

Good morning

I am 38 yrs old male. Below are my details

1. i am suffering from diabeties from past 8 years. I take GReg SR 1000mg 2 times a day. both of my parents are diabetics from 15 years and take insulin injections 2 times a day.

2. i have hypertension too. for now i am not using any medicine for this

3. currently i am suffering from stress and anger. i get anger for simply no reason and as a result i am shouting at my wife and kids who are unable to take them. after 5 min i will calm down and apolizise but until then the damage is made. once i have broken a chair when i couldnt control my anger.

Please suggest a permanent remedy for my anger which is spoiling my professional and personal life.

Below are few more points that may be useful

1. I drink lot of water
2. my apetite is good
3. i like chilly items than sweets

Looking forward for a prevention

ANSWER: Daer Vijay,

For anger management, you can try the remedy Staphysagria in 30C or 200C potency.
Although there are many more remedies that can help with anger, this is a good one to try first.

QUESTION: Can you please mention the dosage?

You can start with once a day. If you are angry all day long, then take a dose and then dilute 3 granules in a water bottle, shake and take small sips from time to time during the day.
If you get angry on occasion, take the remedy once a day and once again if you do get angry or after you have been angry.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.