Homeopathy/My Chlid suffering from Rectal Prolaps

Question
Sir,

My child(Male) which is 10 years old is suffering from rectal prolapsed from last 5 years .when he goes for stool then the prolapsed happens. After finishing the stool , he pushes back with his hand.

From last one year he is taking podophyllum 30 morning and evening 5 5 drops, Aloe 30 morining and evening 5 5 drops and on Sunday ruta 1000 5 drops only. I have seen little improvement. The prolapsed size is shorter as compares to earlier days but it is regular when he goes to stool.

Please advice me should I continue with this .

Thanks & Regards
Arshad Nazmi

Answer
Dear Arhad

rectum prolapse needs a proper care. it is not just prescribe and forget case. Kindly consult a doctor and be with him with regular visits. if you take proper care now it will be alright else it will lead to complications. You need to select the remedy on basis of patient and not on just rectum prolapse for a proper success of the case. if you don't do it in right time it become a surgical case.

You are relay over medicating the child with high potency medicines as per the details given now. Though there are difference in opinion between homoeopaths, If you look at what you are giving it has violated all principles of homoeopathic remedy selection  (similimum, minimum dose, minimum repetition). and it may not be advisable to continue.

I believe a properly selected homoeopathic single remedy can cure this as it is a small child. so please visit a good homoeopath without any delay  

with warm regards

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran