Homeopathy/CHRONIC PEPTIC ULCER

Question
Respected Doctor.
My younger brother suffring in peptic ulcer since long time
but on using alopathic medicine he get relax on temporary basis.
but with gap of few month mouth ulcer appear at lower lips .
i mention here he have no constipation .but on eating any spicy food
ulceration appear.
and on first aid alopathic treatment problem is solve and this
is history.
sir plz recomend any homopathic remedies to treatment this case.

regard
M SOHAIL AKHTAR
PAKISTAN ( KARACHI )

Answer
Hello,
     Please ask your brother to avoid eating a lot of spices; and even if he does, he should preferably eat a bowl of curds or soothing fruits and vegetables like bananas and cucumber immediately. This will help to prevent the development of recurrent ulcers. On the homeopathic side, you can give him Mercurius solubilis 200C, 4 pills thrice daily for a week whenever he has the problem. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri