Homeopathy/epididymitis

Question
hello, i am 27 yrs old and have no sexual encounters in my life but I have been suffering from epididymal inflamation since 2 months and taking antibiotics for the same. now the pain has declined but still it happens intermittently. i have consulted from urologists and my KUB was normal and scrotal USG was also showing mild inflammation in right epididymus. slight tenderness and pain is still present.
what should I do,,, how long the pain will persist and kindly advise me with homeopathic medication.
thank you

Answer
Dear Ashutosh

it is  a difficult inflammation and repetitions will come. Homoeopathic medical system prescription is done by calculating the deficiency of the immune system which is in turn responsible for disease as well as cure of disease. A properly selected remedy can cure it. Your case needs to be worked in detail. and can not be done hear. to stop the disease from becoming bad you can take just one dose of syphilinum 1m. only single dose. then earliest meet a good homoeopath for proper case working and prescriptions.

regards

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran