Homeopathy/height increasing

Question
Sir my age is 19 Yr and my height is 5.5 inches...can I increase my height at this age...my family men all has heights above 5.9"...only my height is less..please guide me and how much inches is possible to increase??

Answer
Dear Harwinder,
         Males can gain a few centimeters up to the age of 21 years; so, you can certainly put efforts in that direction. Please indulge in stretching activities like swimming and skipping or sports like volleyball and basketball. Do not forget to increase your intake of proteins too. On the homeopathic side, you may try a patent product called RiteHite by SBL company. Follow the dosage mentioned on the bottle for best results. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri