Homeopathy/Asking treatment for gangrene

Question
Hello Doctor,

Dear sir, My father of 56 year old suffering from diabetic and high blood pressure from 13 years he lost his eye vision through right eye but left eye is ok and doing well. from past 2 years he is well and sugar is also under control but now his left leg below knee is showing some syptoms of gangrene like the infected area is little bit swolen,reddish, painful but their is no wound or any kind of watery discharge. we consulted doctor they had given some antiboiotic tablets.they said if it is not cured by tablets then they will provide an injection to the infected area. my father is now taking those antibiotic tablets but we havent seen any improvements, so i want to try homeopathic medicine for this please provide me the proper treatment for gangrene.

one more question with you sir?
can my father take homeopathic treatment with those antiboitic tablets.

sir please consider this and do the needful

awaiting for your early replay

Thanks and Regards

Nuthan

Answer
Dear Nuthan

cases like this needs a careful and comprehensive treatment, after a detailed case working. and can not be done through net for aged cases. to give an halt to disease i can tell a remedy, but you need to visit a homoeopathic doctor and continue treatment for all problems. Please buy one dose of PYROGENIUM 1M and give him. it will help to good extend

regards  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran