Homeopathy/AVN femur

Question
Dear sir,
I got an acident in feb 2011 my neck femur brocken. Igot oprated and fitted screw in that area.Now my docter informed me about AVN is started.I am 48 year old man.My Question is .
Is there any treatment in homeopathy for this deases?

Answer
Yes, homeopathy can definitely help, but your case has to be taken with more care to decide which remedy you need the most.
If all you have is necrosis of the bone, then some remedies can stimulate re-growth of good bone tissue.

Bone loss is restored through the creation of new bone cells, but this process can cause inflammation and pain in the area while it is being repaired. Many people take medication to reduce inflammation and by doing so, they slow down the healing process. This is why the case needs to be managed by a homeopath who can choose remedies to regrow the bone tissue while at the same time choosing also remedies to reduce pain and discomfort.

Here are some remedies for bone necrosis (as you can see, there are many good options to choose from, but the choice has to be made by a trained homeopath who is able to differentiate between remedies). The remedies in CAPITAL LETTERS are the most commonly used and you can start there, trying them one by one (try one for a couple of weeks and see if it is working, then another if the first remedy did not work)

Necrosis :- Ars., Asaf., Aur-m., Calc., Calc-f., Carb-ac., FLUOR-AC., Phos., Sabin., Sal-ac., SILICEA, Sulph., Ther.

Promotes expulsion of necrotic tissues :- Fluor.-ac.

Helps the expulsion of necrotic tissues after fracture of head of femur :- Cocc.

Threatened necrosis:- Asaf.

Especially of the tibia :- Sal-ac.

If you can buy Schessler cell salts (also called tissue salts), you can buy the ones that promote bone strength (Calc-p., Calc-fl., Sil., Mag.p.). Those 4 remedies can also be used in homeopathic potency of 12C or 30C to help regenerate bone tissue.

As you can see, consulting a homeopath may be the better idea in your case, due to the situation (metal pin in your bone, surgery, etc.) as it is not a simple case of a fracture and restoration of bones, but may be a little more complex and hard to know if it is working or not. A homeopath will also save you money from buying and trying remedies on your own.

Good luck!
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)