Homeopathy/Calabar-30 Dosage

Question
Dr A P Chandran
dear sir, i want to know about doses in homeopathy. i have been advised Physostigma Venenosum Calabar-30
to take 3 times a day for my eyes. i would like to know how many drops should i take each time and the quantity of water in which the drops should be dissolved thank you

Answer
Dear basem

Homoeopathic doctors practice in different ways so best is to ask the same doctor who prescribed. what i advice is take one drop directly to mouth or in a teaspoon of water

this would be more than enough

or you can buy one bottle (drum) of 30 or 40 size pill, put 5 to 10 drops in that bottle, then take 2 pill each time, this is more convenient and easy.

hope you are clarified

regards

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran