Homeopathy/Dosage

Question
Question
dear sir, i want to know about doses in homeopathy. i have been advised to take china -30 take 3 times a day. i would like to know how many drops should i take each time and the quantity of water in which the drops should be dissolved and how much time interval should be there between the two different remedies.

Answer
Hello,
     You can take 3 to 5 drops of the medicine in 2 teaspoons of water. If you are taking two different remedies, it is advisable to keep to a gap of at least 15 minutes between the two. However, homeopaths who advocate polypharmacy don't mind their patients mixing the remedies and taking them simultaneously. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri