Homeopathy/Enlarged spleen & sickle cell disease

I am an adult looking for an alternative to a spleenectomy.  I have an enlarged spleen as a result of sickle cell disease.  This has caused extreme drops in platelet counts (one below 50,000) on two occasions in the last 2-3 years.  For me I have less than one crises a year as a result of managing rest & hydration, & high fetal hemoglobin levels 20+.  My questions are:

1. Can a spleen that is enlarged from sickled cells be reduced or heal itself & return to it's normal size?
2. if so, what remedies do you suggest, and what is the time frame for healing?
3.  Also, I have recently started taking chlorophyll to help raise hemoglobin levels, is this a step in the right direction?

So far, I have read that lemon juice & onion juice, dates,  milk thistle & yoga will help.  I am against surgery for several reasons, i.e. general anesthesia & it's affect on cognitive function, my obesity, lower immune function, being in pre-med school & not wanting to stop my life or threaten my health for an unnecessary surgery.

Splenic enlargement as a result of sickle cell disease is compensatory in nature, and is likely to remain, as the maintenance cause, i.e., sickle cell disease, is bound to remain. Although it is very unlikely that the size of the spleen will come back to normal, there is a homeopathic remedy Ceanothus, which you can definitely try in mother tincture form. This remedy has a reputation of being able to reduce the splenic size, irrespective of the cause. You can take 15 drop in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Then get an ultrasound done to assess any change. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.