Homeopathy/FATTY LIVER

Dear Sir

i have problem of high liver enzymes from june 2012. ALT 76 and AST is 80, i have also problem of depression for which i have to use antidepressants my doctor said it is due to medications so please help me in choosing homeopathic medicine, IS IT A FATTY LIVER

Zafar Iqbal

Dear Zafar,
         If you wish to find out whether you have a fatty liver or not, you should get an abdominal ultrasonography done. Further, if you wish to know whether your liver is functioning normally, get your liver function tests done too. If your reports are normal, you need not bother to take any medicines. If any abnormality is detected, you can take either SBL's Liv-T or Schwabe India's apha-Liv tonics. Both have similar ingredients and are very good in treating liver disorders. If your liver is sluggish, avoid fatty and non-vegetarian foods, especially red meat. White meat once or twice a week is okay. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, and consume a big bowl of curds every day. Switch to whole grains and sprouts to ensure that your protein and vitamin requirements are met. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.