Homeopathy/Fatty liver

i am having fatty liver from 2006 till date but as on date i only suffer from lots of Gas and a bit of stomach pain when seen to a  doctor he said for Ultrasound and there say stone in both my Kidneys one was 8.something ant the right side was 22 mm and a fatty liver so i have been to a Homeopathy doctor he gave me some medicines to dissolve the stone and Liv-in for the liver is this more then suffering or i am concern about the fatty liver please advise i do not take alcohol on a regular base but in one or two months 1 or 2 pigs.

It is not very clear as to why some people develop a fatty liver in spite of not consuming alcohol or eating a lot of fatty food. However, it has been observed that the development of fatty liver often predisposes the development of diabetes mellitus sooner or later. Therefore, it would be advisable for you to continue with the liver tonic prescribed by your doctor, whilst also changing your diet and exercising regularly. Increase your intake of fruits, vegetables, salads, and sprouts. Drink plenty of water, and eat a bowl of curds every day. All this will help to some extent. See to it that you include onions, garlic, ginger, and asafetida in your meals regularly. They are useful in the management of dyslipidemias naturally. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.