Homeopathy/FISTULA PROBLEM

Question
I AM SUFFERING FROM FISTULA FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. THERE IS A SWELLING NEAR MY ANUS TOO AND WHEN IT SWELLS IT HURTS. WHEN IT BREAKS I GET A RELIEF. I NEED A REMEDY FOR COMPLETE CURE OF THE WOUND AND THE PUS FORMATION. ALSO THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE. PLEASE RECOMMEND ME AN OINTMENT FOR THE SAME AND MEDICINE TOO.

Answer
Dear Rocky,
         Fistula is a condition that is very difficult to treat because it tends to recur. I suggest that you try the following homeopathic remedies: Calcrea phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills twice daily, and Silicea 12X, 4 tablets twice daily, for a month. You should ideally avoid any external applications because they will close the opening temporarily and cause accumulation of pus from within. These medicines will hopefully help to heal the tract from within. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri