Homeopathy/HBS Ag (+)VE

Question
I'm a hepatitis B Patient. I'm deeply frusted. Please help me to give your valuable Suggestions. Necessary in-formations are given below:
Age 28 years
Height 5'4"
Weight 65 Kg
Hbs Ag (+)ve
Hbe (-)ve
Anti Hbe (+)ve
SGPT  35 UL/ML
HBV DNA (PCR): Detected

Thanks

Answer
Dear Saiful,
         Please do not get frustrated, because that is not going to help in any way. Simply accept your problem and work towards leading a healthy life. Although modern medicine believes that the Hepatitis B virus stays in the body for life, doctors from the alternative systems of medicine believe that the Hepatitis B virus is just another virus, and a healthy human body can overpower it too. Hence, eat healthy by including fresh fruits, vegetables, sprouts, and whole grains in your meals. Avoid red meat and fatty foods completely. Eat a bowl of curds every day, and drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Increase your intake of garlic, onions, and ginger in your meals, as these have antiviral properties. On the homeopathic side, I suggest that you take SBL company's Liv-T or Schwabe India's alpha-Liv for at least 2 months. Both are excellent liver tonics, which will not only protect your liver, but will also help your immune system combat the virus. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri