Homeopathy/HBsAg positive and HBeAg Negative

Question
QUESTION: Hello Doctor,
During health checkup found that i was infected with hepatitis B  and did further tests:
HBsAg test found Positive
HBeAg test found negative
Anti HBE test found Positive
Liver  function test looks good

DNA Viral Load is 3.6 log

Please guide me for the treatment and what are the precautions and diet followed?

ANSWER: Hello,
     The fact that you have tested positive even for the envelope antigen means that the virus is still active in your body; so, you do need to be a little careful. Stick to a high fiber, moderate carbohydrate, moderate protein, and low fat diet. I suggest that you take either the SBL Liv-T or Schwabe India's alpha-Liv tonic. Both are very good homeopathic liver tonics that will help to protect your liver. You can follow the dosage instructions mentioned on the bottle. Eat a bowl of curds every day to keep your bowel flora healthy. Also, drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to detoxify your system. Please continue with the medicine for at least 2 months. They are absolutely safe, so you need not worry about any side-effects. Thank you.

QUESTION: Thanks a lot Doctor. I am little worried about the virus Since i had no alcohol, no smoking, no sex and no drugs in the past and was not sure how long I was infected with this virus.
will Viral load increase further from 3.6 logs in future? Is there any treatment should help me to remove active virus?

I am 30 years old and single. If i get marry, will hepatitis B infect my partner as well  or i should forget about marriage life? Please guide me.

Please help me if any homeopathy or Ayurveda treatment available?

Answer
Hello,
     It is a fact that homeopathic and ayurvedic medicines can help the body to fight the virus; however, since the tests that detect the presence of the virus are either antibody dependent or look for certain protein fragments of the virus, it is very difficult to tell if the virus has been completely overcome by the system or not. As far as modern medicine is concerned, they openly admit that there is no cure for Hepatitis B. Again, when it comes to marriage, it is a decision that you will have to take after speaking about it to your prospective wife. The liver tonics that I had prescribed for you will help your body to fight the virus too. Please do them give one of them a try. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri