Homeopathy/Help with enlarged spleen & sickle cell disease

Question
I am an adult looking for an alternative to a spleenectomy.  I have an enlarged spleen as a result of sickle cell disease.  This has caused extreme drops in platelet counts (one below 50,000) on two occasions in the last 2-3 years.  For me I have less than one crises a year as a result of managing rest & hydration, & high fetal hemoglobin levels 20+.  My questions are:

1. Can a spleen that is enlarged from sickled cells be reduced or heal itself & return to it's normal size?
2. if so, what remedies do you suggest, and what is the time frame for healing?
3.  Also, I have recently started taking chlorophyll to help raise hemoglobin levels, is this a step in the right direction?

So far, I have read that lemon juice & onion juice, dates,  milk thistle & yoga will help.  I am against surgery for several reasons, i.e. general anesthesia & it's affect on cognitive function, my obesity, lower immune function, being in pre-med school & not wanting to stop my life or threaten my health for an unnecessary surgery.

Answer
dear Elizabeth

I can reply as  a homeopath

1) yes, homoeopathic remedy will put it back to normal.
2) it requires specialized treatment, considering patient totality not just spleen enlargement. time frame depend on the correctness of the case presented to homoeopath. so it can not be told with pout any detail of the patient. looking to the case information it may take 6 months to 2 years.
3) I can only tell about homoeopathic medicine. it will take care of all problems with one remedy.  you can have some good food. i am sure if you go to a good homoeopath surgical intrevention not needed

regards

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran