Homeopathy/Homeo Advice- Brain Tumour

Hello Doctor,

This is in connection to previous email where you have replied that you have replied me earlier. Actually, this is the first time I am consulting you regarding this matter. For your reference, I am adding the question below,

The patient, my mother has been diagnosed with Brain Tumour(Meningioma ). We have not done the detailed scans as she has to balance the keratin levels before doing those tests.But doctors are advising operation. She has lost one eye sight and since yesterday she is complaining of dizziness and ear problems which has been taken care of with a medicine. Please let me know the options for treatment in homeopathy, I will be grateful to you for your help. She also has blood pressure for which she is taking medicine.

Please help me.

dear sir
The similar case was registered in my web. that is why i did not reply. Brain tumor treatment at age of 70 is very difficult. and this is true for all medical systems. i dont think any surgical removal make things better. we can delay the deterioration of the case and give a lease of life to patient. I would say this is the best option than going for any surgical removal as several times after surgery the condition may be worse. if you have any further question i can reply.

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!