Homeopathy/Homeo treatment for virus induced Asthma

Question
QUESTION: hi Dr.
My son is 3 years old and he has been suffering from Virus induced Asthma for past 2 years. He gets an asthma attack every two weeks,and only when he is in contact with sick people or children at his school. The asthma is usually combined with a throat or chest infection. His pediatrician confirmed it is virus induced asthma or cough varient asthma. I had tried many Prophylaxis treatments in allopathy, but he is not responding well to those medications. I would like to know if there is any remedy in Homeopathy for this kind of asthma or for building his immunity against infections? His immunity is very poor. Secondly, would like to know if there is a Homeo doctor in Dubai who is expert in handling asthma related issues.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Sabina

ANSWER: Hello,
     I'm sorry but I really don't know any of the homeopaths in Dubai. However, you can consult any homeopath close to you, because homeopathy does not believe in specialization. We homeopaths treat the patient as a whole, so you will not find any expert in only a particular group of illnesses. Please note that you can build your child's immunity naturally by including onions, garlic, ginger, holy basil, and turmeric, in his daily diet. As for his asthma, you can try the homeopathic remedy Arsenicum album 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a fortnight. This remedy is one of the best remedies in preventing as well as treating asthmatic attacks. If he consumes fruits every day, his vitamin requirements will be taken care of, and this by itself will also help to build his immune system. I would like to inform you about something here. Please try and recall whether your child developed this problem exactly after being vaccinated. If this is the case, I will have to prescribe a different medicine to get rid of the ill-effects of vaccination. Thank you.  

QUESTION: Dear Doctor,
Thank you very much for your advice. It was really helpful and I have already started my son on Arsenicum album. He does not like fruits much, except Bananas which he eats daily. But i am giving him daily multi-vitamin supplements. His wheezing started only when he was 10 months old and not directly after his vaccination.
Can you please also suggest a remedy in Homeo to boost his immunity or resistance against infections/wheezing that he can take daily for a longer period? I feel that his immunity is very poor and maybe that is why he is sick/wheezing all the time.
Thanks a lot,
Sabina

Answer
Hello,
     There are two biochemical preparations that you can give your child to build his immunity in general: Calcarea sulphuricum 3X and Kalium muriaticum 6X, 4 tablets of each, thrice daily for two months. Being tissue salts, these are not really medicines. They are like tonics and are absolutely safe even if taken lifelong. You need not worry much, as most children with childhood symptoms of asthma get over the problem naturally as they grow up. All that you need to do is to coax him into eating the right type of foods to build his immunity. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri