Homeopathy/Lipoma Remedy

QUESTION: Dear Ma'am,
I am taking calceria carb 3x and Bartya carb 3x three time a day 2 tab.and morning evening Thuja mother tincha last 6 months.
But still there is no change in size I seen.
When I asked to Dr. he said that it will take more than 1 or 2 year.
Should I still continue the medicine or take changes in medicine???
Kindly guide me....:)

ANSWER: YOu should change the potency of the remedies, especially if you saw some improvement. YOu may need a higher potency like 12C or 30C and it may work better.
Or you may need a different remedy altogether. There are many remedies for lipoma you can try: Benzoic acid, Conium, Kali iod., Graphites... can't say for sure which one you need.
Try a remedy at 12C or 30C, take daily.

QUESTION: Thank a lot ma'am.
I have another query related to Lipoma dissolve.
Ma'am Is homeopathy medicine can be dissolved the lipoma because I never heard by any one or read it on internet.
I only read that it prevent the new formation and slow the growth those have formed.

I have seen homeopathy dissolve a brain tumor, brain cyst, fibroids and body cysts and scar tissue - so why not lipoma?

In homeopathy you have to pick the right remedy, though.
Lipoma in itself is not the problem - the REASON why you have it is the problem that needs to be solved. Once the reason is solved with homeopathy, then the lipoma itself can also resolve permanently. It can also be removed with small surgical procedure if it has calcified and is just sitting there,

Warts also fall away easily with homeopathy, so lipoma is no different.

The reason why it will not go away in some people is because the reason or cause for its appearance is not solved so it continues to produce new ones. There are many reasons for lipoma - some are purely mechanical, plugging of glands or toxic overload, others can be purely psychological - a particular kind of fear or anger; usually it is a mix of both physical organ malfunction or gland problems, together with nutrition AND mental distress.

The person with lipoma may not be aware of what is causing it because it can be something that you feel or do that seems natural or unavoidable to you, so you would not think to stop or change it. That is why the case needs to be followed by an expert who can guide you until complete cure happens!

In simple cases, a remedy or two can do the trick quickly.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.