Homeopathy/Liver Problem

Dear Ati

i have problem of high liver enzymes from june 2012. ALT 76 and AST is 80, i have also problem of depression for which i have to use antidepressants my doctor said it is due to medications so please help me in choosing homeopathic medicines

Zafar Iqbal

Hi Zafar!

Your liver is trying to produce more enzymes to better break down food particles. Perhaps you are dealing with other stressful issues in your life and you are either angry or worried about supporting yourself. Perhaps you are unable to digest or eat well, so you feel you are "starving" or hungry all the time.

When the liver is not working well, depression or anger can arise. On the other hand, if you take too much medication for different illnesses, then your liver may be too toxic to work properly - medication causes liver problems and toxicity.

Chelidonium is a good liver remedy and so is Lycopodium. You may want to try one or the other in 12C or 30C for a while.
Another good liver remedy is Hepeel by the company HEEL.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.