Homeopathy/mouth ulcers

Respected doctor,I have a problem of mouth burning.There are ulcers inside the mouth lining.Even the tongue burns.I have ulcers at the corner of lips.The burning is so vigorous that sweet things irritates. At present I am taking Borax Tablets 1M 3 pills every hour.But there is no recovery.Please suggest the right medicine for this.Thankyou.

There are many good remedies for mouth sores:

Merc.c., Nat-m., Kreos., Merc., Ars., Kali mur. - and many more. Borax is a great remedy, perhaps you need a different potency like 30C or 200C.

You can try each remedy one by one  - take it in 30C or 200C a few times a day for one-two days.If you dont' see an effect right away, check another remedy. It is hard to pick the best one for you without further case taking.

You can also apply baking soda (soda bicarbonate) directly to the sores to alleviate pain.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.