Homeopathy/numbness in feet

I am 62 years old healthy and no signs of any illness.However in the evening after removing my shoes i feel some numbness on the front side of my feet.

Shall be grateful if some homeopathic remedy could be advised.

I have no idea what remedy to suggest as this is such a general symptom. Are you sure your shoes fit well? Are not too tight or short or the heels too high?

In any case, you can give a try to these remedies:
Chelidonium (toes feel dead)

YOu can try them one at a time, in the 30C potency or in the 200C potency, take daily for a few days. If this happens only occasionally, then take only when it happens, repeat one of the remedies 4-5 times every 15 minutes and notice if there is relief or not. If no relief, try another remedy.

There are many more possible remedies depending on what his causing this situation.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.