Homeopathy/Obesity

Question
Dear Sir,
I am 33 yrs.
Height 5"7"
Weight 85 Kg
I am fatty only at stomach area.
I am IT profession so body movement is quite low but I am vegetarian and eating just 3 chapati & Dal-rise twice a day.
Sometimes sweets= this is all about my diet.
Kindly suggest homeopathic treatment to loose fat from my stomach.
Thanks

Answer
Dear dinesh

fist thing kindly see you do not have any disease by needed tests. once that is done you need to have proper diet. which is given in facebook page of bhadrahomeo. good exercise is the key to health. IT give money. but Money can not fetch health, it can fetch tablets which are again not necessarily good for health. so what ever it may be find time to do 15 to 30 minute exercise every day. Phytolacca barry tablets can be taken dose will be mentions on bottles.
regards

LET ME BE VERY CLEAR, HOMOEOPATHY IS A PATIENT ORIENTED MEDICAL SYSTEM. TAKE THUJA ONLY MONTHLY ONE DOSE MAXIMUM 3 DOSES. IF NOT BETTER PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran