Dear Sir
Since a month I am having pain in calf muscle and some times in both thigh, I usually have to walk more than two kilometres daily, since a week the doctor prescribed me RhusTox 200 and Magnessia 3 x twice daily although pain slightly releaved still I am facing acute pain in left calf muscle if walk long distance i am 55 years male, Wt 60 kgs tested FBS, sodium , pottasium, uric acid, Hb all normal. kindly advise.

If you are used to walking every day, what caused the sudden appearance of pain? Did you walk more one day? Did anything upset you a few days before that leading to muscle tension later on?

You can try Rhus tox in 1M potency if the one you have no longer helps. Or take it more often.
You can take a dose then dilute 3-4 granules in a glass of water, stir well and sip that continuously for gentle and constant relief.
There are more remedies that can also help - Arnica 200C or arnica cream, Traumeel cream prepared by the company Heel.

Also other remedies like Ruta, for example.
Your homeopath can pick another remedy based on better knowledge of your case and life situation.

YOu may need to take some extra magnesium as a supplement or do epsom salt baths to relax the muscles.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.