Homeopathy/pain in the right testicles after impact

Question
QUESTION: Hi
i am a taekwondo fighter
i was at a competition last weekend
i was accidentally kicked in the balls .i had a groin guard
but i have been in pain since saturday and it is not getting any better
Although i was in pain i still had sex and i dont know if it has made it worse.
how long do you think it will take before i stop feeling the pain
thanks

ANSWER: Hello Kwaku!

Try the remedy Arnica montana in 30C or 200C potency for a few days, once a day. You can also dissolve 3 granules or drops (if you buy a liquid remedy) into a water bottle, shake and sip when in pain.

If that remedy does not work, you can also try Bellis-p. in the same way and also Ledum.
Warmly,
Ati

QUESTION: Where i live
you need doctors prescirption for all that
right now the pain is on and off

Answer
Hello again!

You can try other methods to alleviate pain. My expertise is in homeopathy.
If you cannot buy the remedies, you can make them yourself through imprinting the information on water. For complete instructions on how this is done: http://realmedicineclinic.com/new-clients/remedies/imprinting-a-remedy/

I can also select and mail you a remedy from Canada, if you wish. If you do, contact me directly for personal assistance.
ati@realmedicineclinic.com

Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)