Homeopathy/phytolacca berry

Question
hello sir ! my name is nikhil singh. my age is 20 and my height is 5'2.  i am over weight and my weight is 76. one of my relative told me about a homeopathic medicine  phytolacca berry which can make us thinner and slim. plz guide me whether i can take this medicine or not. if it has any side effects plz tell me.
thanks

Answer
Dear Nikhil,
         You can certainly try this medicine, as it is absolutely safe. It will gradually increase your basal metabolic rate, so as to help you shed some weight. However, please do not expect any miraculous results, as it is a mild remedy. You will have to diet and exercise to see good results. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri