You are here:

Homeopathy/Premature Ejaculation


Dear Sir,

         I am 35 year old and live in lahore.I  got married 2 year ago and i  discharge early within half min  i did not use homeopathic medicine yet.I use hakeem medicine but futile after 2 month  plz help me to solve  permanently to this problem .

ghulam ali.

Dear Ghulam Ali, you are welcome

Your issue is highly sensitive and the details of your case can not be discussed publicly at this website. In homeopathy, there is no specific remedy for impotence. Your problem is not so simple. You are having a deep psychological issue. To cure your root cause and for permanent recovery, thorough case taking and evaluation of the case is required. It involves a lot of time and sufficient follow ups. You are advised to consult a nearby homoeopath for proper treatment.

Dr. Sultan Mahmud


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Sultan Mahmud


I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.


I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.

©2017 All rights reserved.