Homeopathy/Severe neck and head pain back side.

Hello Doctor. My mother, 65, has been suffering from severe pulling pain at the back of the head and on the back of the neck since a week. She has severe dizziness, vomiting sensation and continuous reeling sensation. She is unable to sleep for the past week, sleeping for hardly 2 hours a night and has become very week. She is not able to sit or sleep or talk or do anything. She uses about 6 allopathic medicines per day, the names of which are : Ranitiden, Rosuvastatin & Aspirin, Pregabalin, Nitroglycerin, Tenoric 25mg. She has high BP, osteoporosis, cholesterol, a small block in the heart, and has developed acidity few months ago, for which she uses acidity medicines. All this started, with her eating some chickpea salad 2 months ago. Her stomach got upset and from then on this severe weakness and nausea started. Severe insomnia also started. A doctor has seen her, but there is no improvement in the condition. She is suffering very much. Please suggest a remedy for the same. We will be extremely thankful.

Please get your mother's blood pressure checked to see if it is very high. There is also a possibility that your mother's symptoms are related to some of the medicines that she is taking (I suspect Rosuvastatin, Pregabalin, and Tenoric). Please discuss the matter with your doctor and see if any of the medicines can be stopped or replaced by safer alternatives. In the meanwhile, you can give her Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills twice daily for 15 days. She should feel a little better with this medicine, but the effects will be temporary so long as the maintaining causes remain (i.e. the offending medicines). The best way out for you will be to consult an allopath who also practices alternative medicine. Such a doctor will treat your mother in the wisest way. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.