Homeopathy/Sexual disorders

Question
hello sir,
i am a 20 year old boy suffering from night fall( discharge of semen) and hair fall for previous 5 years. my health is not good. my hair is fall from the root. night fall happen 2 or 3 times in a week.

Answer
Dear Rishu,
         Please try the homeopathic remedy Acidum phosphoricum in the 30C potency and take 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Please eat healthy and exercise regularly to regain your lost vigor and vitality. Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables. Consume a bowl of sprouts and a bowl of curds daily. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Yoga and meditation can also help you to a very great extent. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri